Cochin City Tour
Get a flavour of all the elements of this with us - rich history with art, culture, tradition and food, all resulting in an unforgettable Kochi experience. It will leave you with an enhanced understanding of what makes Kochi a historic and tradition loaded city - the perfect Cochin city tour to set you up for your journey within Kerala.
- Join the wolf pack at Fort Kochi bus stand at 7:00am and head to one of its kind fish market and watch the auctioneer crack some deals. After a quick breakfast, head out to the Palace that will defy your idea of a Palace. But wait till you enter and let the true story unfold!
- Understand about the religious harmony that exists here while you walk through the Jew Town to one of the oldest active Synagogues in India.
- Experience the heady aromas from the spices and sample some yourself. After devouring the Kerala Sadhya (authentic Kerala styled meal), visit the Kerala Folklore Museum to garner some knowledge on the folk arts of Southern India.
- Get onboard a ferry for a soothing ride across the backwaters to reach Fort Kochi. Take a break to beat the heat before heading out for a walk on the cobbled path to view the famed Chinese fishing nets.
- After enjoying a picturesque setting, tread on the paths of Old Mattancherry post sun-down. Here, delve into the lives of the locals as you walk around. From Ayurveda, to temples; from the local market to the families churning out Pappadams (rice crisps) – everything is on offer here.
Meeting placeNjaliparambu Junction, Fort Kochi
Time7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Things included in the price
Things excluded in the price
No reviews yet.
Review This Experience