Cardamom, coriander, turmeric, ginger, tamarind, asafoetida… the stars of Indian cuisine are many, and each has a unique personality that it lends unabashedly to every preparation. Create a drool worthy meal, sit back and relish every mouthful. This is one trail where you would love getting your hands dirty
- The spice trail is an exploratory journey through Indian cuisine.
- Pay a visit to a local Indian market and buy some of the produce there – fresh and bursting with colour.
- Walk into an everyday Indian kitchen, and watch the magic play out.
- Savour the fragrance of a myriad spices, working in harmony to make the meal memorable.
- Listen to stories of seasonal produce, of handpicking local vegetables and of the people who grow them.